wtorek, 13 grudnia 2011

the easiest burger ever.

I must say that I am secret fan of the burgers. The thing is that it'snot that easy to find a good quality, well prepared hamburger in the City.
Suffering from lack of taste in the restaurants (except the Wolseley where I ate one of "these" burgers)  I decided to prepare my own. With ingredients I like, taste I adore.
Just watch the photo by photo.
You'll see how easy is to prepare your own homemeade (delicious obviously) hamburger!



                                                   ingredients are the key to success :







          

                                               then just sequentially stack the components:





           

                                                                        and enjoy!


                                                      mine was  de-li-cie-ux :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz