niedziela, 30 października 2011

press day

I admire these days, when you are not in a rush. I call them Pyjama Sunday. Sundays when I can eat breakfast in bed and enjoy my milky rooibos tea. It's also a perfect time to keep me updated. Especially with my favourite magazines. I love this mix of BUSINESS-DESIGN-FASHION-STYLE-ART magazines on my table. I like how editors create an esthetic way to catch my eye. And how each of them is showing the ideas in absolutely different ways.


                                        International but still European. One of my fav mags.

 Thanks to Someone Special I know Monocle. I think they have a very good point of view focused on business and design.  Home made bisquits matching perfectly with lecture!

                                                Christiane Arp I admire you and your Vogue.

                                                                  Sunday tea.
                                         French Numero + British ELLE's supplement? I like it.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz